1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Live Wild CIC
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. Staff members and relatives of staff
members are excluded from the draw.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim
any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
The prize draw will include those people who fully fill out the survey ‘Understanding our Community’ up to
midday on 5th November 2023 and submit their name and email address. Entries after
that time and date will not be included in the draw.
7. Live Wild CIC will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are
incomplete or inaccurate.
8. The prize will be a voucher to the value of £50 off any of our 2024 events with availability. Live Wild CIC accepts no responsibility if you are unable to attend any of the events offered.
9. The winner will be drawn at random.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of or equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Live Wild CIC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and
binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified after 5th November 2023 via the email provided during completion
of the survey.
15. Live Wild CIC will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of
the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Live Wild CIC reserves
the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
17. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used
by Live Wild CIC for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those
purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
19. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at
20. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if
requested via Live Wild CIC
21. An announcement of the winner’s name may be made via the website and on social media
22. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Live Wild CIC’s privacy
Limitations of liability
23. Live Wild CIC does not accept any liability for an damage, loss, injury or
disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw
or being selected for a prize, save that Live Wild CIC does not exclude its liability
for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. Live Wild CIC reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms
and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.