By booking onto a Foraging Course with Live Wild CIC you accept these terms on behalf of all parties you are booking for.
Courses and Activities
By booking a course you agree to the following:
- Dogs are not permitted on courses. If a dog is brought to a course it will not be able allowed to join and the handler may not be able to attend. In this case, the handler will not be offered a refund
- Children brought to courses that are under the age specified for attendance on that course will not be able to participate. Parents/guardians who bring children along to these courses and are not able to participate as a result of this will not be offered a refund
- All participants must each have a valid booking
- In the event that a customer/participant is unable to join the course as a result of being late or unable to find the meeting point, no refund will be given
- It is the responsibility of the course participants to advise the course leader of any medical conditions, including food allergies, prior to the course
- All participants must be in a good state of health and general fitness suitable for the course they have booked on to. Courses involve walking and take place across various outdoor terrains in all weather conditions. By booking a place on a course you confirm that you and those you have booked for are able to easily manage this terrain, pace and level of exercise
- Participants accept that the terrain and activities of foraging, fire lighting and campfire cooking carry risks and accept these risks
- Participants are responsible for their own safety. Live Wild CIC cannot be held responsible for any injury, damage or death incurred as a result of attending a course or event and participating in these activities
- Course participants agree that any food they sample on the course is entirely at their own risk and understand that allergic reactions may occur even with only very small amounts of new foods. Live Wild CIC cannot be held responsible for incidents or illnesses arising from consuming any foodstuffs offered by the course leaders
- Our food samples are prepared in a kitchen environment where all common food allergens are also prepared
- Course participants agree that anything they choose to forage and consume after attending a course is done so entirely at their own risk and is not the responsibility of Live Wild CIC
- Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding are advised against trying new foodstuffs
- Course participants are under no obligation to try any foodstuff or material on a course, and the decision to consume any foodstuff is entirely theirs
- We are not responsible for any situations or incidents caused by any course participant attempting to pass on knowledge learned from the course
- We are not responsible for any situations or incidents caused by any course participant attempting to apply knowledge learned from the course
Tickets and Bookings
- Course places/tickets may not be resold or transferred
- Places on courses are secured upon full payment to the third party website Eventbrite used for booking courses
- A booking fee is payable to Eventbrite and is not refundable under any circumstances
- No refund shall be given for cancellations made within 60 days of the course date, or if you do not attend on the day for any reason.
- If there are more than 60 days before the course you are booked on to, and you are unable to attend, you may cancel your course and will be refunded in full.
- In the event of a cancellation or postponement by Live Wild CIC, we will not be held liable or responsible for any associated costs the participants or customer may have incurred in order to attend the course.